The precious output of ERASMUS+ HERBARTIS, the “Guidelines of training methodologies and policy recommendations for qualification recognition of herbal craft’s production”, is now available in the different languages of the project – Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French and English. This useful, comprehensive tool is dedicated to all entrepreneurs and students in the field of aromatic herbs and provides the following information.
- Chapter 1. Specificities of herbal craft production profession.
- Chapter 2. Existing training for herbal craft production.
- Chapter 3. New curricula proposal for herbal craft production.
- Chapter 4. Training methodologies for herbal craft production.
- Chapter 5. Policy recommendations for herbal craft production.
- Chapter 6. Sustainability of herbal craft’s production in the West Mediterranean area.