In this page you will find the different intellectual outputs and results obtained during the project.
- Chapter 1. Specificities of herbal craft production profession.
- Chapter 2. Existing training for herbal craft production.
- Chapter 3. New curricula proposal for herbal craft production.
- Chapter 4. Training methodologies for herbal craft production.
- Chapter 5. Policy recommendations for herbal craft production.
- Chapter 6. Sustainability of herbal craft’s production in the West Mediterranean area.
Whole book available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and French.
- Blended course brochures.
- Bended courses calendar.
- Guide for students.
O4. Training materials on herbal craft’s production
- On-line course materials.
- Videos of practical workshops.
- Proceedings of the technical seminars.
- Compiling of learners’ reports of study visits.
- Networking’s conclusions report.
Finally several evaluation reports have been elaborated:
- Strategy and tools for evaluation of Herbartis Project’s actitivies.
- Herbartis Monitoring platform
- Transnational meetings
- Transnational activities (mobilities)
- B-learning cours (national activities)
- Herbartis project by partners