During 27th June 2017 took place in Barcelona the final event of the project ERASMUS+ HERBARTIS “Training for craftsmen manufacturing aromatic plants”.
- Seminar and Erasmus+ HERBARTIS project presentation. Mrs. Eva Moré, CTFC.
- Formal framework for HERBARTIS training: certifcate of professional qualification. Mrs. Manuela Merino, ICQP.
- Learning European projects in Spain:
- HERBARTIS pilot course: Handicraft production of herbal food products.
- Design of the syllabus and materials. Mrs. Christelle Aunac, UESS, and Mrs. Clara Lourenço, ADCMoura.
- Results of pilot course in Portugal. Mrs. Clara Lourenço, ADCMoura.
- Results of pilot course in France. Mrs. Christelle Aunac, UESS.
- Results of pilot course in Spain. Mrs. Eva Moré, CTFC.
- Results of pilot course in Italy. Mrs. Elena Cerutti, Terre dei Savoia.
- Presentation of the Guidelines of training methodologies and policy recommendations for the recognition of HERBARTIS training. Mrs. Barbara Ruffoni, CREA.
- Future of HERBARTIS course and possibilities for the training centres. Mrs. Eva Moré, CTFC.